It's messed up!
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Pntbttr wrote:
When ever I pick the color purple it gets all glitchy. As soon as I click on one of my areas the purple ring disapears. Does this happpen to anybody else?
Vexer wrote:
i have had stuff disappear and display incorrectly until I refresh the page, but I don't play as purple.
Pntbttr wrote:
This still happens to me and I have tried refreshing using InternetExplorer, MozillaFireFox and GoogleCrome

Am I really the only one this happens to????
Thorpe wrote:
I'm playing purple now in caps and it does...just the color not my armies.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
I really did think you guys were crazy but I have just figured out this bug. I should have it fixed by tomorrow.

You play with the smaller version of the map don't you. I didn't think anyone used that. That's why I never saw this bug. I only use the large version of the map.
Thorpe wrote:
lol...Fendi didn't even know about the smaller version till last month when I showed her.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
lol....I only play with the smaller version I don't like to scroll down the page to see all the territories
Vexer wrote:
And it didn't occur to you to mention that or to test the larger version for the same behavior? Of course not, you're not a computer geek (yet).
Thorpe wrote:
or don't play purple that much!!!!!
Vexer wrote:
The bug is now fixed. Thorpe, could you verify this by choosing purple in your next live game please?
Vexer wrote:
you'll have to do a full refresh on your browser (ctrl + f5) to get it to work on firefox and on google chrome and internet explorer you might have to clear your browser cache (you can google how to do this)