Another option idea
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
So I got the idea from the risk game I used to have on my cellphone when you started a game you could set it up to automatically pick territories OR (I like this) you could have the option to take turn picking your territories you and your opponents choose one then the next player chooses one....I always enjoyed picking my own territories and obviously it's fun trying to fight over who gets what first like team capitans picking the best players for their team you know? It adds a little bit of spice to things....I don't think any other risk site has this option either...I also think (just like the normal board game) that even if you did automatically have the territories picked that you should be given a amount of reinforcements to put wherever you would like instead of all territories having 3s you would have the option to just leave one on territories you aren't that worried about... now all this you know would happen before the first round begins everyone would take turns doing this before the actual game begins...these are all just options I am throwing out to give people more choices on the site which I think it DESPERATELY needs because if your anything like me I get bored playing the same thing over and over....so please comment and let me know what you think...I don't want all these ideas that I post on these threads to stay on the threads I would like to see the site actualy use my ideas so please consider d12                  
Vexer wrote:
Obviously having more options is better and this is a good option. However, I think there are about a dozen higher priority things that need to get done first. Don't be discouraged, be patient. The site owner does this in his free time only.
Pntbttr wrote:
I really like the idea. Personally I was suprised when I first used the site. I was used to the board game where I would pick my own places, and fortifying as I pleased.
Teck wrote:
Hi LIL_APPLEHEAD,

Certainly this would be an interesting feature in the future and I can put it into my to-do-list.

However, as per mentioned by Vexer, I need to work on the critical bugs first.

Be patient my friend, I will attend to it as soon as I can.

Regards,
Teck
Pntbttr wrote:
I got a good idea we could have atimatic Placement (which is what we have now), Semi atimatic (where you pick the places but there is three troops on each territory) and manual you pick the place and how many troops on each territory.
Vexer wrote:
and what about where you don't pick the places but all your territories start out as 1's and each player places 3 at a time until every player has place their armies.
Dsds7292 wrote:
When a noob joins the game, the player who is experienced knows the best set up
Thorpe wrote:
We use to play that way on the real board game and it worked real well & set-up was faster! Deal out the risk cards and that is the territories you get, then place 3,4,5 armies anywhere at a time.....1 here.....4 over here...ect. great idea!!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next