what do you think?
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
I was thinking what if we made it an option to hold multiple capitals at a time?

When you take over someones capital i think you should be able to hold that one too ssay if i took over a capital i would have to hold my capital and the one i took over and my enemy would have to destroy both capitals in order to defeat me and if i captured any more capitals then they would have to destroy them too i think it would make the cap games a lot harder and add more options to the game

I would like to hear thoughts and opinions about this option i realize i am a newbie but i think i can provide good ideas let me know what you think
1771 wrote:
i like it, it sounds like a good ideal, it would ofcourse have to be an option something like you can lay this version of capital or the other version of capital games. More options=more players
AngusJustice wrote:
I believe that's the way it is on the Hasbro PC Game and it is a very interesting way to play. Cheers!
Teck wrote:
It definitely sounds like a good game option for me =)
Pntbttr wrote:
I think it's crazy. It's just going to help whoever is winning.
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
Which makes it so much harder which is fun an not necessarily because most likely you are not going to be able to strengthen all of the capitals because what I was saying is when you take over a capital it's not going to give you fourteen men with it you will only have one or however many you choose to put there I probably should've specified that part
1771 wrote:
anyway it goes it would just be another option and once again i firmly believe more options = more players