Savior MIA?
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Teck wrote:
Hi,

Don't worry bro. I'm always there. The site it's still transfer in progress so to speak.

I will start fixing the bugs / implement new features once everything is under my control bro =)

Thanks for the reminder once again..
jamesjulius wrote:
Ah,that's great to hear. Thanks for the response. We had to postpone GOFS 8 because game 2 was a train wreck.

I will wait patiently now and not pester you anymore. Thanks again.
Teck wrote:
lol. oh wells, hi to you =) thanks for keeping me in the loop
jamesjulius wrote:
This site needs password protected games.
...are we there yet?
...are we there yet?
...are we there yet?

Hi Teck, how's it going? I am really just posting to say hello, and not to be annoying.

You guys have something special here. This is the ONLY place that one can play the game on the original map with the original rules (as far as I know).

Conquer Club...can't do it.
MajorCommand...can't do it.
Land Grab...can't do it.

The current board game producer also has its own site which is, of course, a disaster.

When D12 has password protected games, it will rate 10 out of 10.

Hail D12! Huzzah!

Vexer wrote:
you can see how frustrated james is with just one thing he wants done. imagine how I feel with a list of 30 things for teck to do. What we really need is another programmer. Is there anyone out there who is loyal to the site and knows javascript and php and would be willing to help out?
1771 wrote:
I am understanding this completely we need another programmer BAD!!!!!! So BAD that if someone did step up I would let them beat me 10 games straight :) Seriously I could offer them a free premium membership for life!!!!! Even if I have to pay for it out of my own pocket, which I doubt I would have to, teck would just give it to them. Programmer anywhere??????? Can we get a programmer to step up. Please!!!!!!!! (down on hands and knees) I really miss my deathmatch games, and my favorite opponents won't play them because of time constraints. The list goes on and on of the things we need, and continues to grow daily.
jamesjulius wrote:
Greetings everyone, and happy new year. Just checking in on what would be the best site for playing you-know-what on the internet, if only it had password protected games!

It appears the Messianic Programmer has yet to arrive.

Best wishes and good luck in the new year.