RESPECT
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
Hello this morning I jumped into a game and I seen some of the worst language I seen on here in a very long time. I myself was offended and believe me it takes alot to offend me. We as people need to respect other people, my best example is there is a 13 yr. old that plays on this site that doesn't need to hear that. We should respect him and his age, I myself have a 13 year old and if he was on a site where they talked like that, I wouldn't want him there. To take it a step further we as people are always being watched over, and I personally want him to like what he sees, so I act as such. I know that this doesn't go for everyone, but even if that is not the case in your book, then we can just go back to what we were taught as children, to be respectful to the next person. Also for the few that were there, if you was acting right then blockbuster wouldn't of warned you about your language, to take it out on him because you wasn't acting like a respectable person was WAY wrong, I personally don't appreciate you picking on him, also I am more than certain as the sites administrator that the sites owner will stand behind me when I say acting the way you did will get you banned if this continues. I am extremely aggravated with this, so you know blockbuster is a good guy, a respectful guy. I believe you all owe him an apology!!!!
Dsds7292 wrote:
I fully agree!! As most of you know, Blocky is my brother. Even though we don't always get along, he is the best brother ever. I am telling you, I am steemed that they cursed at him like that. But that doesn't mean that we should HATE the people who cursed at him. The bible says that we should love one another; to do unto others what we would have them do unto us and to "Turn the other cheek." What they said was wrong and rude and appauling. But let's not "curse them back."

Dsds7292
Pntbttr wrote:
I know of five people on this site that are within the ages 13-15.