what do you think????
  • 18 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
I am 1771s nephew an we play like that at home I personally would love the option to have secret forces it adds a lot of different excitement to the game an it keeps you guessing like should I attack there or not you know? An i think if u add it to the capital games just make the capitals start out with five troops or something smaller so If u put your secret forces there then it wouldn't be as strong which would solve that problem an make it a little harder because your capitals wouldn't be as strong which is cool too an yes I think you should be able to put 200 troops in there too I've thought of that before just never had enough pieces I would be glad to see it as an option as soon as possible an no other site that I know of ha that option ive checked out other sites an this one is the best I've seen graphic wise an experienced player wise also love the maps it would make this site unique
Vexer wrote:
Col_Mustard has a bad habit of posting unrelated comments in what seems like random threads.

His post does belong in the General Discussion forum but not in this thread.

But to answer the question, no, the site does not currently have that as an option... and it doesn't need it. The only reason to do that in the board game is so that you don't have to move 3 troops in... but on this site you don't have to move 3 in anyway. Why else would an attacker want to roll less dice? Unless, of course, they are trying to lose. I can see where a defender might want to roll only one die but this is infeasible in an online game because the defender isn't going to be around to choose in a regular game and it would slow live games down too much.