• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Ekarf wrote:
I just can't figure out Battle Tokens and Rating.  I have 2931 rating and 670 battle tokens. When I click on shop it does not take me to an actual shop. Instead, it reads, "Upgrade shop
In the shop you can spend your battle tokens to unlock gametypes and ranks. When you join the site, some gametypes will be unlocked. To buy new gametypes or higher ranks, you will have to finish games to collect battle tokens, which you can then spend here.

Gametypes
The basic and most commonly played gametype is Deathmatch, but there are other modes you can play as well, like Capitals, Domination, and Assassination. In the gametype shop you can also unlock Fog of War, which will hide the territories that you are not adjacent to, and Same Time, which allows players to take turns simultaneously (currently in beta).

Ranks
As you get stronger, your rating will increase. When you get a certain rating, you can use battle tokens to show off your skills to the rest of the world. If your rating drops after buying a rank, you will lose it, but it will automatically come back when you get your rating back up, so you'll never have to buy it again."

So, how do I get to an actual shop to increase rating and spend battle tokens? Or do I just not have enough to spend? I am Premium btw.

Thanks.
The_Bishop wrote:
Welcome Ekarf :)
We all are dumb the first time!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Just for completeness sake: The answer (which you already figured out) is that you need to click another link ('Gametypes' or 'Ranks';) because there are 2 shops, but only one link to fit in the top bar.

The willingness to put your pride on the line and just ask a question that in hindsight might seem dumb (hindsight often is that way) is very wise. So you are not dumb, you're the opposite.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
anuorre wrote:
What's the opposite of dumb? For completeness sake ;)