• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
tcjohans wrote:
I'm not able to access this game here, where it's my turn right now. Anyone knows what's going on?

(Zealandia - Pairs - Increasing, chained)
https://dominating12.com/game/1424540
Cireon wrote:
There's likely a problem with some recently released code. It's too late at night more here to try and haphazardly deploy a fix so speak to a member of staff to extend turns and we'll release a fix as soon as we can tomorrow.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
tcjohans wrote:
Ok, thank you for the quick reply. I notice that it's the only game I'm not able to access (I can access others) and it's the only one where it is my turn right now, so the problem perhaps have something to do specifically with that game or perhaps it's related to the player whose turn it is.
The message displayed when I try to access the URL is:
"Whoops!
Something went wrong with processing your request. If this happens repeatedly, please report your problems to a staff member. Click here to return to the frontpage."
Cireon wrote:
Games should be accessible again
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card