• 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
periwinkle wrote:
ok...i'm curious...what is the lowest KD ratio ever? i'm currently at 0.16 in this game https://dominating12.com/game/1377088 

anyone else? 

if you are curious what your KD ratio is....use this extension!
https://dominating12.com/forums/2/general-discussion/3571/chrome-extension-for-dominating12
TMKing wrote:
never used this extension but i can confirm i have been there many, many times from august to december

i'd estimate the average ratio throughout the 200 games i played throughout these 5 months at around .7 with no run to eliminate a player, no matter the troop superiority, even attaining even odds.

i stopped playing my usual color in january and opted for random colors for every new game and the streak ended

The_Bishop wrote:
From when I started using Cyan I have been losing a bunch of games...

I can't say the KD ratio though, I still have to install that Chrome extension on my new PC.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
TMKing wrote:
yes ... cyan! same problem

i just asked a player who has the app installed in my last game. it was 0.3

hehehe

dough_boy wrote:
Might be the lowest I have seen. The original thread popped up and in there I was at a .26 at that time.
TMKing wrote:
what would constitute a reasonable kd ratio throughout a game?
dough_boy wrote:
TMKing
what would constitute a reasonable kd ratio throughout a game?
1.00 is average I believe.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I’m in a fog game right now that might be my worst kd ever, but I can’t be certain
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I’m in a fog game right now that might be my worst kd ever, but I can’t be certain
Eat my dust.
dough_boy wrote:
Can't see it until the end in a fog game. The frustrating thing with that is that as the game goes on your rating will likely increase as you start killing singles, etc.
The_Bishop wrote:
Checking back 150 finished games I have found 0.44 as my lowest KD,
0.85 the lowest in won games 
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
sfclimbers wrote:
My lowest point midway through the game was 0.13. Probably finished somewhere around 0.6 or 0.7.
By the time my dice kicked in, it was too late. I had already passed the point of no return and was just picking off 1's.