details...?
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
jamesjulius wrote:
Is there any punishment for missing turns? If you miss three turns in one game are you ejected from that game?

When you miss your first turn, do you get six reinforcements on the next turn?
blockbuster19 wrote:
heres the deal dude,you miss 2 turns and your out...its that simple..if you miss one turn its the same as usual
Glanru wrote:
If you miss a single turn, you receive no reinforcements for that turn at all. 
4myGod wrote:
You don't get double reinforcements for the next turn. Each turn you miss you lose tokens at the end of the game, so if you miss one turn and play the next turn and keep that cycle throughout the game, eventually you will be receiving 0 tokens for the game.

You need tokens to buy maps and ranks.
jamesjulius wrote:
OK, that's more good news...on a certain other site you get double reinforcements if you miss the first move.
Dsds7292 wrote:
That doesn't sound fair. You miss your turn, you miss your turn. Shouldn't get rewarded for missing your turn
Vexer wrote:
Yeah, I have the same problem with that other site.

Just for clarity, if you miss two turns in a row then your out and your armies turn to neutral. You can miss more than two turns in a game as long as they are not in a row, but you do lose 3 tokens for every turn you miss.
1771 wrote:
Oh theres more than just 3 tokens, it hurts you in a game, can even kill you if playing the wrong people, then a loss well thats a loss believe me i know look at how many missed turns. I have more than triple anyone else hence the 22 skill points that sits next to the missed turns. I most likely wouldnt be where i am at if i didnt play in a ton of games, plus it helps that i am not the worst player in the world. missing turns= losing games....way not cool. No one to blame but self though.