• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
By default we filter out the duplicate games since some people like to make a lot of copies of games with the same settings. This way they fill up one by one instead of people spreading themselves very thinly. Under the filter settings you can disable this filter to see all
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Actually, Cireon, I just tried it and the filter does not seem to be working. I can manually check the 'Show duplicates' box but I can't seem to be able to actually show them. Tried refreshing, etc. Doesn't seem to be working.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Cireon wrote:
I just double-checked. Password-protected is another filter that is on by default. Disabling that as well seems to show all the games for me!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, got it.

Click on 'Show duplicates,' unclick 'Filter rating limits' and change 'Password protected' from NO to -

That shows me all of the games. Thanks!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."