Questions on Team Games
  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jethro37 wrote:
Sorry if this is posted somewhere. Couldnt find anything on FAQ and forums seem strategy oriented.

Some friends and I just started a 9 player triads game on Westeros and we're new to the site. I have some questions for how teammate mechanics work.

What happens if I attack a teammate?

Can a teammate place on my territory?

Can a teammate surrender a territory to me?

I see something about re-enforcement. How does that work?

Could I kill a teammate on life support to keep the cards on my team?

Anything else I should know?
The_Bishop wrote:
Okay I try to answer in short:
1. Nothing special, it's a normal move, you likely will try to avoid it though.
2. Yes he can, both as a reinforcement and as a fortification.
3. He can leave 1 troop to make it easy for you to conquer, not more.
4. You can deploy troops on every territory which belongs to you or to your teammates.
5. Yes you can murder your teammate for his cards.
6. I'd like to specify that you can win even if you are dead and your teammates do the job.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Jethro37 wrote:
One followup. Can you "chain reinforce" one of your territories using a path that goes through both yours and theirs?
Jethro37 wrote:
If I play a territory card that a teammate occupies, do they get the bonus 2 units?
maafi wrote:
If I play a territory card that a teammate occupies, do they get the bonus 2 units?
No, they don’t.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Jethro37 wrote:
If a player resigns, how long til they go grey? Are their cards still capturable by all until they do?
elysium5 wrote:
2 turns after they resign. Yes, their cards are still capturable until they turn grey.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
periwinkle wrote:
Is there a team domination setting? if so...does one player need to dominate for the win or is it a combined total of all the team members? thanks!
periwinkle is online.
Matty wrote:
periwinkle
Is there a team domination setting? if so...does one player need to dominate for the win or is it a combined total of all the team members? thanks!
One player on the team needs to capture the required amount of territories.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jethro37 wrote:
What happens if a player begins their turn, but fails to deploy any troops before they run out of time? Are those troops lost?