fair play
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
Hello friends, players and battlefield enemies, lol. In the past week I have found two guys with multiple accounts, it doesn't really bother me to look when I have the time, but it does kind of bother me when I find them, which is why I am writing this post.

What I really want to say is "it's just a game", yes it is fun and yes we all like to win and dislike to lose, but still "it's just a game". I know personally if i beat someone like thaithai, 4myGod, Vexer, macthehack, lowlander22 and the dozens of other great players we have at Dominating 12 i want to know that i beat them fair and square. If not then I really didn't win. Yes we all like to climb the ranks, hell I been sergeant 3 times now flip flopping back and forth, it drives me crazy, lol. But when i get a new rank it's nice to know that I earned it. :)

In the jest of things I hope to discourage this by informing everyone that someone is out there refereeing so to speak. We like to keep it fair here at Dominating 12, and if anyone ever has any serious issues with a couple players just drop me a line, I have no problem with doing all that I can (except lose) for anyone here. I hope to see you all on the battlefield.  :)
Mike wrote:
What you say is polite, nice and expressed like a gentlemen !
What i think is expose them to the the players and if we feel like playing games with the them it will be are choice. Every game we play with these players it affects or stats good or bad. should be our choice to engage games with them ...... my opinion !

Mike