• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Samps wrote:
Afternoon all, just thought I would say hi. I'm brand new too the site although have been playing for a number of years on another one.

Still getting used to the new layout but happy to play some team games if there are any around?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Welcome Samps!! :thumbs:
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Samps wrote:
Thanks Virtuo, first question I guess is if there are 240 games awaiting players but only 7 are shown to me, is this because the others require a higher rank t play?
Matty wrote:
Looks like it. There are lots of rating limited games open right now. You can see that if you click 'show filter' and then uncheck the 'Filter rating limits' checkbox.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If you look to the top right of the list of games there should be an option called "show filter". Clicking this should allow you to remove filters for the games so you will see more. Let me know if it still doesn't work :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).