• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lucusloc wrote:
Quick question: How long does it usually take to get a support response to change the number of players in a lobby? We had a lobby for 9, then only managed to fill 7. We would like to start, so I put in a request to change the player count. I know the sites says there is not 24/7 support, but I would like to be able to inform my community what the ETA is likely to be. Should we be expecting hours, days or weeks? I also assume that they will reduce the count to whatever the current lobby is? There was no place for me to write a note, it just said "request submitted" in a green bar on the page.

(This is not a complaint, just a request for guidance)
aeronautic wrote:
Normally, submitting a request for help in a game, sends an alert to all staff. If there is a staff member online, they can claim the task and carry it out.
However, for Long Term games and especially non-started LT games, there are normally no game players online to talk to, so all the details of what is required must be left in the game chat. If not, then the task request is wasted and will most probably be forgotten about after it has disappeared.
If you were to PM a member of staff or raise a forum post, then you'd need to post the Game Number and details of what is required.

Some help requests require changes that need the agreement of all players in the game that can be affected by the changes, so you'd fair best if you got all players to state their agreement to the changes in the game chat.

Right now, I have no clue that a request was sent or generated, as there are no outstanding tasks, I have no idea of the game number that requires the changes posted here and I have no idea if this has already been carried out by another member of staff.

If you still require help, please post all the details here and a member of staff will take care of it. Do not forget the all important Game Number.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
hi lucusloc
it depends on the availability of staff who are online at the time, i can do it for you now that im online
have fun
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
lucusloc wrote:
Thank you for the info aeronautic, Hoodlum took care of the request. I will make sure I include details of future requests in the game chat, with agreement from all affected parties.
@Hoodlum thanks for the help, I just notified my crew that the game is officially on!