10 new maps
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rodd wrote:
Hello, I came to D12 when strategy game network disbanded some time ago. SGN was an awesome RISK game site with many good players and many good maps. I'm sure some of those players have migrated here. I took screen shots of most of the good maps before SGN closed for good. Here is a link to those maps/screenshots. My hope is to gain interest in these most excellent maps to have them recreated for use here at D12. It was suggested to see what interest these maps could garner before any commitment was made to recreate them = which would be a lot of work! However, i must sat they the effort would be well worth it. https://imgur.com/a/yt2ryHE
aeronautic wrote:
Thank you for taking the time and effort to post screenshots of your previous site's maps, it's always good to see what types of maps were used by other risk sites.
I must point out that, even though the SGN site has closed, the images still hold artistic rights and belong to somebody.
As far as D12 is concerned, we like to own the rights and therefore, not have to face any legal disputes in the future and that is why our maps are unique and all made "in house".

I hope you get as much pleasure playing here as you got from SGN.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Crazy how much better quality d12 maps are than maps on other sites (props to the map makers), some good ideas tho - Canada (I've been suggesting a map of Canada for a long time), Stalingrad, Gettysburg, middle earth.
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"