Game 949788
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
GriffinUcos wrote:
This game has been suspended as the three remaining players requested a draw.

Do we get 20 tokens for this?
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
Matty wrote:
No, you don't get any for as far as I know. The game should also not count to the total games played.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
GriffinUcos wrote:
I can understand that penalty when applied to the three player who decided to request a draw.
Seems a little harsh on the five other players who were eliminated earlier in the gamne.
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
Hoodlum wrote:
GriffinUcos
I can understand that penalty when applied to the three player who decided to request a draw.
Seems a little harsh on the five other players who were eliminated earlier in the gamne.
In most cases, players that are eliminated early would rather have not lost points rather than tokens.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
So, the reason why you don't get tokens here is not because I think you shouldn't. It's because that's the easiest way to program this ;)

Ending a game is actually not the same thing as finishing a game - an 'ended' game is more like a paused game, it can be continued again etc. So how to give away tokens here fairly is quite hard to do.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I understand the confusion GriffinUcos; in fact, this sounds like something that could've happened to me, along with the thoughts and the creation of a topic :roll:
What Matty wrote sounds completely sensible to me - it's just a 'feature' - it's not a penalty.
As you're currently rocking a premium membership, you shouldn't really have any issues with tokens... (just join a bunch of (LT) games?), but to rather be safe than sorry, I just sent a couple tokens to you :)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein