Name on map
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blizzard wrote:
I remember there was a Tournie to get your name on here? (Which was a while ago and seemed odd considering some of territories) How often do players get the chance to have their names on the map? Why are banned players still on there? When was the last time a name was added? What is the criteria for getting on the map because there is slim chance it’s based on rating or winning tournies? Few glaring absent names, just trying to understand the basics, TIA!!!
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Hoodlum wrote:
Purchased General rank, Dominators, map makers, admins, programmers...plus winners of the world inverted tournament. Will get around to removing banned players and still have to add mxdev who won the last one. Will do another tournament for it soon
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Blizzard wrote:
Ok - I’ll look out for that, the mix of players was extremely confusing. It may be cool to acknowledge in the next couple years anyone that has managed to volunteer their time, purchase general AND win dominator with a symbol of some sort. (Not sure if anyone checks those boxes) I’ll PM you a few generals you may have missed that were honorably discharged for your next update.

You’re really doing a great job! KIP!!
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
aeronautic wrote:
volunteer their time, purchase general AND win dominator with a symbol of some sort. (Not sure if anyone checks those boxes)
Vexer, maafi, to name but 2 that came to mind.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Blizzard
volunteer their time, purchase general AND win dominator with a symbol of some sort. (Not sure if anyone checks those boxes)
Fendi too, though she has hidden her general rank a while ago.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:

wonder what Hasbro calls this :)
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
wonder what Hasbro calls this :)
Spoiler (click to show)
Lawsuit
aeronautic wrote:
Yeh, go get some money off them Hood ! :D
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Nah, they also let us be. But nice catch B)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Of course, I was kidding.
Imagine if they made theirs first.... LMAO!