• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
armstrong101 wrote:
So why do I need a 2nd player to report profanities in chat, if the evidence is there? There's a game I just played where someone unnecessarily used the F-word on me. I tried to recruit another player to also report, but he wouldn't because it was his friend who did it.

24 Oct, 21:07 armstrong101: would u consider reporting alex because of his 4 letter words?
<snip>
24 Oct, 21:08 sharpe: no, he is a good friend

This isn't something that someone else needs to also report, in order to prove. The evidence is in the chat.
What am I on? I'm on my bike.
maafi wrote:
You can message one of the staff. We might not pick it up immediately but one of us will deal with it in due course.
Message me the game number of this one.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
armstrong101 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Here is the game. 

https://dominating12.com/game/950489
24 Oct, 20:32 alexg42: So blue, report me for bad language - I couldn't give a <deleted>!. You are a cheat!!!

I'll be honest, I was quite put off by this. I was accused of teaming with BabyBoy. I just checked. That was my first gave ever with BabyBoy, and you'll see we traded no private messages between us. I didn't team with anyone (you'll see late in the game Baby almost wiped me out). I didn't even know anyone had problems with the way I was playing as I wasn't even reading the chat. To be falsely accused of something, and then to have profanities used against me? Really? And exactly what did I do wrong? People like that don't belong on this site.
What am I on? I'm on my bike.
aeronautic wrote:
I have had no part in reviewing this, but let me just say... some players are just really bad losers and think that everyone else is colluding when things don't go their way.
Ignore them and send a PM to a staff member, they will always be dealt with in some way, depending on the situation.
Here's the staff list: https://dominating12.com/index.php/tutorial/staff
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.