UNDO ALL
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blizzard wrote:
What do you guys think about an undo all button??

So if you start fortifying and realized you missed a move, currently you’re screwed. How hard would it be to do an”undo fortify” button that resets everything and allows you to move back to attack mode??
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Matty wrote:
But, with unlimited fortification you can just fortify your troops back to where they came from, right?

Other then that: what to do with same time games?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
Blizzard is saying that he wants to go back to attack mode after making even one fortification in unlimited.
elysium5 wrote:
To me it should be like chess. You don't let go of your piece until you are sure you want to make the move. Don't click the button until you have given yourself time to process your moves. Patience is needed. I've done it myself and it just reminds me that this is a strategy game and I need to slow down and think about each move and not just click through turns like a robot.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
i agree with ely.
but i'd wonder if it was possible to be able to switch back and forth between attack and fortification (unlimited) in sametime games, go on defense, and back on attack again. sametimers would understand what i mean. this would make for a better strategic way of playing it
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
elysium5
To me it should be like chess. You don't let go of your piece until you are sure you want to make the move. Don't click the button until you have given yourself time to process your moves. Patience is needed. I've done it myself and it just reminds me that this is a strategy game and I need to slow down and think about each move and not just click through turns like a robot.

+1
maafi wrote:
I’d say the same as ely, though less eloquently
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
orahman3 wrote:
The ideal fortification mode would be Unlimited Adjacent. So you can't move distance but you can make more than a single fortification each turn. I feel like that would be the most realistic. Any chance of introducing a new fortification mode?
aeronautic wrote:
It's best to keep the same question or suggestion in the same place, so as you made a new unique post about this also in the General Discussion forum and it's had some replies, I think it's best to carry it on there.
Other thread.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.