avoid macthehack - he is a cheat
  • 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
macthehack wrote:
Dear nuftoby,
just by chance came across your little post in here. Very rich of you to throw accusations around like this.
Unless I am much mistaken, you are basing your post on game 4179 (see here: http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=4179). Now let me be as clear as I can: just because you lost a game, doesn't mean that someone is cheating. In any case, I'm not sure how I was cheating (seeing as I also lost).
If I'm honest I actually also think you are a bit of a twat (and no, I'm not basing this on a game). This is at least the second time that you are throwing around swearwords on this site - the first one being in the chat on the games site. My advice: go play with your kindergarten buddies and grow up a bit and stop pissing everyone off. This is a game and whilst I can tell that ranks and wins make your little wiener bigger, the grown ups also play just for fun.
1771 wrote:
allow me to say something without taking anyones side, first off nuftoby asked for me to have this erased,so after he posted it he must of felt a little remorse i apologize for not having the capabilities to erase this yet, sorry to the both of you. also i would like to say that alot of this could of been avoided if you and dansam20 didn't play like you are on a team, which you both did when we all played, which put me on to the both of you being some sort of friends or allys from the beginning, also the same game i asked if you both had known each other and you said you didn't know him mac. honesty is the best policy and alot of this would of or could of been avoided if you would of been honest from the very start. all the name calling is highly unnecessary, we are all adults, and there is a young man on this site (Seph) so we should try and always role model. Not too mention just as being people as we are we should always act as if we being watched by someone higher than ourselves, with that in mind alot of things in this world and in our own lifes, mine especially could of been avoided. You are both great opponents and being that should say something for your own wisdom, i look forward to games with both of you so let's put this behind us and move forward in future games. nuftoby should be proud of his rank he earned it, and you have every right to be upset. now that everyone has said their piece, lets be peaceful. :-)! by the way it does take more energy to frown than to smile, so quit wasting so much energy.
distributor wrote:
 As you know im new in this site and i was around here reading old posts . i personaly dont think macthehack is cheater . mac is complete player and very serious in game . this post is old so dont make any sense what i write but i wish to . what was strange in that game with number 4179 is how a basic player win against 2 good players , but everything can happen . ah  quite many basics play very good today . i remember when i was basic i lost 30 games without 1 win :) yes is true .
blockbuster19 wrote:
pntbttr,this post is from november 2010,and distrib felt like bringing up..and seoh was just an example..does seph even play anymore?
1771 wrote:
You fellas are hilarious, Seph pops up every once in awhile, and he is only 13, he is pretty good too, and he got good from playing here, where the real players play! I remember when Seph was playing every day, driving people crazy because he would just go suicidal, he actually ran a premium player off the site completely, but he kept at it we would play day in and day out, but he did pick up the game, now he is fairly worthy opponent instead of some kid running around driving people crazy, but yes I used him as an example, because if we always acted like there was children around then most people would stay on their best behavior.

And NO macthehack is no cheater, matter of fact I would rate mac as one of the best 10 players on the site, I would give him the No. 1 ranking in heads up games, because 1 on 1 he is no joke, if you have beat him in a fair 1 on 1 game then you can say that you have atleast beat the best once.

I do want to add that mac and nuftoby both settled this like gentlemen in the end,and we should all remember that in our day to day risk games, myself included.

I miss all of you I havent been live in awhile, how has our weekly risk day been going? How about those maps!!! A big high 5 to our mapmakers, they are doing an awesome job. 
blockbuster19 wrote:
i have never played seph before but his posts are hillarious,really makes me want to play him
lukiPSE wrote:
 Yes 1771 , i think macthehack is one of the best in this site , also nuftoby and 1771 too ah vexer also.
UPDATE: i forgot thaithai