• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
I've been more and more busy with my missionary work. I've gotten involved with another church who teaches the gospel through the internet which I have skill at, so I'm able to train them and help them build websites. I also plan on going back to Thailand and hopefully starting up a ministry.

So I've been quite busy and haven't been able to do a lot of work on the site. Thaithai studied php in college along with some other things as homework. He has volunteered to update the site with new things and work on the site. If everyone is cool with it I'm going to give him the source code to make updates. I trust him not to steal the code. I don't know how good his skill is, but I think any updates are better than no updates.

So what does everyone think about thaithai doing some updates for the site?

Also is there anyone else interested in investing time or money or anything into this site? As many of you know this site has potential of making money, but that's not really what I'm trying for, this is more of a personal project. The money I get is to pay off advertising and hosting. If anyone is interested in taking over the site as a business investment message me and we can work something out.
1771 wrote:
i think it is a great ideal for thaithai to help with the site! i know from personal conversations that thaithai went to college for this, and as far as a character reference i would be more than happy to give that to thaithai. i think he is a great guy who would not intentionally do anything to jeopardize the integrity of this site. i say go for it.
thaithai wrote:
i am waiting all your comment.i am only a apprentice .i dunno what i can do.i hope 4mygod give me a chance to i get experience.
4mygod give me free premium .i love him.i respect it.i don't wanna lose it.
no comment is agreement
gki7 wrote:
For me people who stay in the site more then 2-3 hour a day whants to upgrades the web and they dont be take a risk to lose the game at all. Go for thaithai. But every change first make a discusion then change then another discusion.
Make people think as you like people to made for you.
Sincerealy Gki from Macedonia
thaithai wrote:
i am newbie at code.i can't do anything.i am losing my excite.i am useless
1771 wrote:
first off let me start with this YOU ARE NOT USELESS!!!! You are a good man, with a big heart, loyalty, intelligence, a good friend, code is not easy buddy, and just because it seems hard doesn't make you useless. you can do anything you set your mind to. give it time my friend, it will get easier so don't give up please, WE need you brother, not too mention we want you to help. if you don't want to that is still fine, and it doesn't make you useless. Quit being so hard on yourself my friend. And to close i would like to add You are one hell of an opponent you make every game i'm in with you more demanding and that is something i just don't get from too many people. Nuftoby,4mygod,gki7,cody224,lowlander,even macthehack, without you, these people and a few others games just wouldn't be games.
Seph wrote:
Well every thing 1771 said i agree with, maybe you cold also stop telling people what to do :D