I just want to play a game
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Coventry wrote:
I am out of tokens. How can I ever play a game unless I buy a membership?
It just seems strange to me that you want to DISCOURAGE people from playing in your games. What am I missing? I hate not being able to play.
elysium5 wrote:
This info is under the information section. Here is a link and here are the highlights you are looking for:

Information
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12

FAQ
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/faq

Tokens. What are tokens?
Every time you finish a game without missing any turns you receive 20 tokens. Tokens are used to purchase ranks, maps, game options and extra games. To see how many tokens you have you can click "Shop" in the user bar at the top of the page. Then you can see your token amount in the top right corner. If you refer a friend you can get up to 500 tokens. For more information on our referral program see: Referral program

Premium. How do I play more than 5 games at a time?
If you've noticed we limit free users to only 5 games at a time, with an additional 2 games for 120 battle tokens each. The site costs money to maintain and we figure people who want to play more than 5 games at a time can help us pay the cost to maintain it. We offer premium memberships for a year ($25), 6 months ($15) and 3 months ($9). Once you have paid, your 5 game restriction will be taken away and you can play as many games as you want, until your premium membership runs out. For more information click: Premium membership.

Premium. How do I play more than 3 live games per day?
We limit free users to only 3 live games per day (with 2 extra two-player games). You can play additional games for 120 battle tokens each. The site costs money to maintain and we figure people who want to play more than 3 games per day can help us pay the cost to maintain it. We offer premium memberships for a year ($25), 6 months ($15) and 3 months ($9). Once you have paid, your 3 game restriction will be taken away and you can play as many games per day as you want, until your premium membership runs out. For more information click: Premium membership.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."