prize: 3month premium
  • 23 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
TP_knighty wrote:
this is the 2nd challenge on d12 calling it spring challenge which will be prolonged to 3 months due to limited activity of the last challenge

time: all the games that are played from the moment this is posted till the end of the month may ( as long as the game is started till may 31st 23.59 it counts in)

settings: this challenge will be more simple with only 2 restricitons:

-minimum of 5 players or above
         -it must be a speed game with either 3, 5 or 7minutes
         -the rest is your choice anythign goes; inculding pw, ratign limits anything whatever you wish ; even * teams as long as there is 
          minimum 5players

points: each win is one point as long as the win counts by d12 standards it is a win
       -* for teams for win of a team counts each player gets 1point
       -IMPORTANT: when u win to count your win with a winning point you need to PUT down a game number(and maybe next to it aswell a
       winning name ) in THIS thread no other thing i will check myself every win and try to update score every other evening
     - there will be NO ties and tie breaking games; if 2 players are at the same score at the end whoeever got the victory before in time is a
     winner( one wins LAST POINT at date 27th and other wins at date 28th and if both same score the one that won on 27th takes the prize)

AVOIDING: as it is; no rule over it; if you cannot enter well make your own room xd

prize: 3month premium (just incase i would hold the title i only take the glory prize goes to the runner up the 2nd ;)
      -note that this time any tokens donations during 3month challenge will be gladly accepted and all of it will go only to winner

hosting and number of games: -anyone can host a challenge game as long as its in exact settings and as many games as you like you can play and it counts as long as they are in the period of time that i posted

hopefully i was clear enough
i wish all the best to all that will take this challenge

PS: pretty please DO NOT flood this thread with anything but game numbers of a win and possible token donations xd ; all the questions please DIRECTLY to my private messageing and pretty please only serious questions please read first again if you do not understand something and if you really do not understand it write directly to me a private message or talk to me in the live games im in xd
PSS: since i was doing alot of copy pasteing from last challenge hopefully i didnt mess up anything if so please let me know in pm aswell xd

thank you again and good luck
Jimi wrote:
I will donate 2000 tokens for the winner, at the end of the contest

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
JoeySe7en wrote:
3 months is going to be lots of games to count. Last challenge was just caps in a short month.
And do not worry TP_,kamikaze. I do not play many speed 5 + player games.But on second thought it would be nice to get
free premium from my archrival and friend.

Game 896533
https://dominating12.com/game/896533

And thanks to both of you for your generosity.

TP_knighty wrote:
as promised on weekend update

so far 17/3

Joeyseven  7
Ilike2play   4
DumbPlay   2

--- hopefully everything is right i went checking each game into the game to confirm it xd

--- ty to Jimi for donating 2000tokens for winner