prize: 3month premium
  • 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
TP_knighty wrote:
this will be first monthly challenge here on d12; depends how it goes i will make it again

time: all the games that are played from the moment this is posted till the end of the month february ( as long as the game is started till february 28th 23.59 it counts in)

settings: only this exact settings counts in challenge : (and yes for the first challenge i picked my favourite settings)
-6players
-classic map
-capitals
-increasing cards
-cards turn in: normal; (NOT advance)
-teams: free for all
-dice : original
-fog of war : no
-turn time: 3 min, 5min , or 7min - ONLY speed games ; NO long term games
-fortification: unlimited
-ratings: no limit
-turns : consecutive

AVOIDING: as it is; no rule over it; if you cannot enter well make your own room xd

prize: 3month premium (just incase i would hold the title i only take the glory prize goes to the runner up the 2nd ;)

POINTS: -each win is awarded with 1point ; draws no points for noone only wins
        -IMPORTANT: when u win to count your win with a winning point you need to PUT down a game number in THIS thread no other thing i will
         check myself every win and try to update score every evening
        - there will be NO ties and tie breaking games; if 2 players are at the same score at the end whoeever got the victory before in time is a
         winner( one wins LAST POINT at date 27th and other wins at date 28th and if both same score the one that won on 27th takes the prize)

hosting and number of games: -anyone can host a challenge game as long as its in exact settings and as many games as you like you can play and it counts as long as they are in the period of time that i posted

hopefully i was clear enough
i wish all the best to all that will take this challenge

PS: pretty please DO NOT flood this thread with anything but game numbers of a win ; all the questions please DIRECTLY to my private
    messageing and pretty please only serious questions please read first again if you do not understand something and if you really do not
    understand it write directly to me a private message or talk to me in the live games im in ( i do not mind chatting ) xd

thank you again and good luck
TP_knighty wrote:
oops i almost forgot

No password protection games either :)

i think that covers it all :)

PS: we just had a kamikaze game so it will be like this if game is valid in d12 standards and win counts then win counts and u get a point

hopefully that covers; its the first one so bear with me with anything that might still be in air
TP_knighty wrote:
so far 1st day 3 games

KOE_KittyKat         1 point
ProblemChild96       1 point
TP_knighty           1 point
TP_knighty wrote:
so far 10 games

KOE_KittyKat     1 point
ProblemChild96  1 point
TP_knighty       1 point
lazer36          1 point
Blackshirts       1 point