Attendance
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blizzard wrote:
My attendance score went down the tubes because I missed a day where I had 60+ moves. Not only did it cost me 700+ points but this is preventing me from basically doing ANYTHING valuable on this site (Tournies, multiplayer short-term games) so is anyone open to playing a lot of one on one games with me?

Not sure if this against the rules but I’ll even consider losing most of the games on purpose just to get my score back up.

Quite frankly I think it’s insane I have to go through this but I’m an adult and when adults dig themselves graves, they sleep in those graves!

THANKS IN ADVANCE
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Dima wrote:
Why is this score so important?
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Matty wrote:
If your score gets too low, then you can't join most tournaments anymore. Maybe it also stops you from joining 3+ player games.

I agree that missing 60 turns on one day is a lot different then missing 1 turn every day for 2 months. I upped the prio a bit for manual attendance score give back (then you can just ask an admin and he'll add back for, say, 50/60 games or something like that.

However, it'll still take some time before we'll get to it.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Blizzard wrote:
Thanks guys! I’m setting some 1v1 games
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Hoodlum wrote:
i understand the situation, it has happened before with other usually good attendance players. i didn't want to risk it for a capitals tournament since it looks like you might be busy lately, with travelling etc, capitals games are already a delicate game type.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman