• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
knightour wrote:
I looked through general discussion and wherever else that seems to make sense.I don't know the correct name for it. As an example, in my game #847372, there is a string of numbers
with symbols-2x 42 9 6.I figured out that the 42 is my total army count and the 9 is the territory count, but what do the other two items mean? thank you
Matty wrote:
From game 847372:
[image]
From left to right: Your (displayed) rank is private, your name is knighttour, you have 2 cards, you have 42 troops in total, you have 9 territories, you get 6 new troops the next turn and your colour is red.

I guess we should add some hover texts for these :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
2x - Current number of cards held
42 - Number of troops held
9 - Number of territories held
6 - The base number of reinforcements you will receive at the start of a turn given the current situation
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
knightour wrote:
Thank you.Rather obvious now that I see it.I doubt if you get this sort of question very often.
I guess its because I play at home where everyone kept their card count secret and only one person was keeping track of set turn-ins?
dough_boy wrote:
Could add it to the list to provide "titles" for each field so that when hovering it will tell you things like this.