psychlogical war
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Dhul-Nun wrote:
ProblemChild96 starts each game with noobies with this message: "Don't target me because of my rank, target the person who is going to win." Then he sits back and lets them destroy each other because he has implanted the idea that he should be left alone. You know the rest. Raiderfan0018 fell for it so totally that he literally never attacked ProblemChild after he "secured" Africa for one turn.
Dhul-Nun wrote:
Also he somehow manages to delete this initial message, and congratulates himself when he wins: "Yet another win for the ProblemChild! "
JoeySe7en wrote:

ProblemChild96 is the prefect nick for this guy.
If he needs trickery and deception to win games after playing here so long,yes he just not very good player.
Just avoid the problem.
Matty wrote:
Dhul-Nun
ProblemChild96 starts each game with noobies with this message: "Don't target me because of my rank, target the person who is going to win." Then he sits back and lets them destroy each other because he has implanted the idea that he should be left alone. You know the rest. Raiderfan0018 fell for it so totally that he literally never attacked ProblemChild after he "secured" Africa for one turn.
You say he was winning? Because in that case he specifically told the noobies to target him...

Chat manipulation is a thing to be aware of. There are players who are more subtle with it then problem child. Maybe it's better to become a bit better at it yourself and counter manipulate by telling them that once problem child is winning, then it may be a good idea to target him for a little while.

So yeah, "Don't target anyone because of their rank, target the person who is going to win."
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Dima wrote:
From what i have read here about PC86, i think he is genious. I think i may try out this tactic aswell. I think this site needs more brilliant people with such deceptive mind
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"