• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
HydraKing wrote:
There used to be this map with castles where you could occupy that gave you a defensive bonus or something. I really liked that map and was wondering what happened to it. I think it was still playable in 2013-2014 which is when I last active.
aeronautic wrote:
I'm not sure what map that might be.
I can only assume that it was from another website, as we don't add Attack & Defense bonuses, only Troop Reinforcement bonuses.
Was it a geographic or fictional map?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
HydraKing wrote:
No it was from this website, Blizzard remembers it too. Maybe it was a troop reinforcement bonus, it was a while ago so I dont remember well. I think it was fictional but I dont really remember.
aeronautic wrote:
No, I'm sorry, I don't remember any map with Castles.
I remember a map like that at Conquer Club ("cough & spit" )

Maybe have a look through Map Suggestions, perhaps it was a suggested map or look through all of the Map Creation threads and see if it was discontinued before 2012.
All the forums were migrated to the new site & server when the programmers upgraded and I have changed the addresses of all the important links, but some of the really old D12 links may not work. (If there are any you come across that you'd like to see, let me know and I'll edit the post).
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah i remember seeing a map like that on another site, i think i liked the colour palette it had if i remember.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
oliver wrote:
Here since 2012. No castles, no defensive bonuses seen...
Abandono el juego por el trato recibido.
elysium5 wrote:
Don't remember that here, either.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."