question on how to do it
  • 18 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
dough_boy wrote:
I know I am not the brightest bulb in the barrel but again I have not seen you provide ANYTHING needing to be improved. The only mention I see might have been the dice, but that is it. What exactly are you requesting be changed (other than you thinking you need to be an admin because change)? I see NO topics started by you in the Suggestions/Feedback forum...
Madagascarter wrote:
I don't really want to but in when this isn't my argument but this quote

Damage_Inc
It served to show that it isnt the players who are cared about.

Well, the main interest of the players on this site is generally to play risk. And I think this is great site for that, the best on the web! I have raised issues in the forums before and they have either been resolved or ignored with a good reason or put to a bottom of a queue. Notably 36 hour turns. I'm sure the admins themselves didn't feel a 36 hour turn was necessary but sometimes my schedule was ruining games because I could only get to a computer with over 24 hour breaks.. As a member I due feel "cared about" and this site is awesome. 

Edit: Plus just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you can't do anything. I'm hosting a tournament and my brother created a map for this site and neither are admins.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
dough_boy
I know I am not the brightest bulb in the barrel but again I have not seen you provide ANYTHING needing to be improved.
Maybe this one?
Damage_INC
This forum could be closed.
Done.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria