• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
So Davor suicides on me leaving his cap with 5 and of course the next player comes in and cleans up...

Game 821829
aeronautic wrote:
Good to vent!
I know, it's so annoying when they fail and the game is ruined, I don't mind if they attacked with more than enough to ordinarily win aaaaand also stood to gain more than they started the attack with, so as to to fortify their Cap' or continue to the win.
It's when they go for it across many territories (where every one is a troop draining obstacle) and arrive with barely enough troops to have a 50/50 chance of winning aaaand decide to kamikaze on the Cap'.

In multiplayer games, there's also the feeling of, "if player A hadn't favoured their buddy player B and instead attacked my defense line, we wouldn't be in this position".

About 30 years ago, I used to play risk with my brother and his girlfriend/wife (who wasn't very good at it) and I'd get very irate when he always showed bias to attacking me instead of her and it wasn't for many years that I realised that he was simply attacking his biggest threat, it's instinctive in Risk & War.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.