• 64 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
Jimi wrote:
Ohhh that's true, thank you for the tip, I will do it next time, I believe it's hard right now, since they already started the game

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Babudji wrote:
playing beginners is russian roulette, not sure there's an advantage there
Matty wrote:
Note: the 'real' ranks are sort of visible if you use the latest d12 list.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jimi wrote:
Matty
Note: the 'real' ranks are sort of visible if you use the latest d12 list.
It is, but I bit unupdated

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Matty wrote:
True, but maybe close enough. Depends on what you want ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jimi wrote:
But it's also a good idea, thank you guys for the feedback please let me.know all your notes so I can make it better

Batman
Jimi wrote:
FraSur
Im in, i got the rank now ;)
Fra, I am afraid that we already begun since no-one from your rank group participated..

Batman
FraSur wrote:
I guessed it could be filled anyway, due to different groups...
Oook... thanks so much for the answer :)
Jimi wrote:
oliver
2 players of group 1 in next round?
It covers two ranks groups
Like the last group

Batman
JeopardyTempest wrote:
How would a tie between the +3 assassination and domination winners (if the other two games are won by the same person) be dealt with?
elysium5 wrote:
Rock, Paper, Scissors?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
JeopardyTempest
How would a tie between the +3 assassination and domination winners (if the other two games are won by the same person) be dealt with?
Next tournament I will give different weights to each game

Deathmatch 6
Capitals 5
Dominating 4
Assassination 3

I think it's fair

What do you think guys if I apply the new points on the playoffs?

Batman
oliver wrote:
I Agree. 
Domination+Assassination > Deathmatch
No tie, and winning 2 games is better than 1
Abandono el juego por el trato recibido.