• 64 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Jimi wrote:
slackbatter
I'll play and can donate tokens too if you still need them.
thank you slack, 17000 tokens are fair enough

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
shaggydog200
If too late, no worries
Sorry man, your rank group is full now. Next time maybe

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
i can donate some tokens also if needed Jimi
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
Right now it's enough

Batman
aeronautic wrote:
Shouldn't it be set in categories of what rank you could be if you hadn't chosen to be unranked or didn't buy any ranks (points enough to be the correct rank)?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
FraSur wrote:
I would play, but lost my rank, and now 1st group id filled... Anyway, have fun!
Jimi wrote:
aeronautic
Shouldn't it be set in categories of what rank you could be if you hadn't chosen to be unranked or didn't buy any ranks (points enough to be the correct rank)?
I thought about that, but I don't have the ability to see people's ranks, so I stick to the one I see on the screen

Batman
aeronautic wrote:
You will have a huge advantage / disadvantage in the low ranks category.
There'll be players with extremely high points and experience playing virtual beginners.
You could ask an admin to list all the applicants points in a PM to you.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.