• 20 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Dima wrote:
Hey People,

Situation: most time i see only 2-5 Player game. max is 6 Players, everythig beyond is damn rare.

Problem: the reason is that ist not easy to get 10-20 People at once to Play such big game. although this Kind of deathmatch could be fun, interesting and just something new, it never happens, because so many People are rarely online or dont have Patience to wait.

My Idea: I saw People organizing Events on Forums. SO how about organizing a such massive deathmatch game?

In this thread i want to make a list of Players who are willing to Play in a 15 People deathmatch on world inverted or world expanded!

Send me a message if you are up to and i ll add you to the list!!!

It will help a lot if People really Show interest, because it will inspirate more People to join!!!

Gametype: Deathmatch
Size: 15 Players
Map: World inverted or expanded
Cards: capped (because there are many Players, the possibilitie to get a dead-end is very low, so dont woirry. and increased Cards make the game finished very fast)

DATE:

FRIDAY 24.11.17
TIME 19:00 CET

"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Dima wrote:
hoodlum? wanna join??? cmon!
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Sygmassacre wrote:
Have i missed something? How do we get 15 players into one game?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
killrick wrote:
i dont think ts possible YET, but love the idea of a big game like that .
mabee one day we can have a dominators match with 12 players too
Matty wrote:
Yes, the maximum amount of players on a map is 9.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Dima wrote:
well, then lets make a 9 People deathmatch...... WHO IS UP FOR IT
Jimi wrote:
Hey Matty, how hard is it to make it possible, I mean a game for 10-15 players?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Matty wrote:
We need to have good colours for the other players. We've done a test with them on the beta site, but I wasn't convinced.
Once we have that we can play everything but caps.

Also we may need to take a look if we have enough cards for small maps, I'll have to talk with Cireon about that, but 12 players should be doable. Not sure if we can make 20 (we use some bitwise tricks for cards, which means we can't expand forever).

So yeah, it's mainly about the colours and testing them on all maps.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
There are actually a lot of 9 player deathmatches open as long-term game: https://dominating12.com/lobby/longterm
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Jimi wrote:
Matty
We need to have good colours for the other players. We've done a test with them on the beta site, but I wasn't convinced.
Once we have that we can play everything but caps.

Also we may need to take a look if we have enough cards for small maps, I'll have to talk with Cireon about that, but 12 players should be doable. Not sure if we can make 20 (we use some bitwise tricks for cards, which means we can't expand forever).

So yeah, it's mainly about the colours and testing them on all maps.

Good to hear that, I hope you can find colours soon ;)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Umm, Syg, does Cheeky know your thoughts on this?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
Umm, Syg, does Cheeky know your thoughts on this?

Hahahahha

Batman