How does it work?
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Tamloo wrote:
I haven't played a "Same Time" turn based game yet since I don't fully understand how it works.

The FAQ states "A Turn Order Setting in which all players take their turn at the same time each round. The last person to take their turn in a round has to wait for someone to begin their turn in the next round before they can take their turn."

Do all players take their turn and battle it out at the same time? Or does it go in a random order? Could I get some classification on this type of game? I don't get how the battling would work if we were all to take our turn at the same time. I would think it would not be fair for the person who goes last, but of course I don't understand how it works at all.

Thanks,
Tamloo
4myGod wrote:
everyone has their turn at the same time. In a 24 hour game, you will have 24 hours to play your turn as normal, then after everyone has played their turn the next round will start. So every 24 hours every player will have played his turn. At the beginning of each round every player will get the "My Turn" and will be able to play their turn at the same time.

There are a few strategies to this so be careful, you will probably lose your first game.
Tamloo wrote:
Alright, thanks for clearing that up! I'll make sure to try out a game sometime.