3v3 Teams Tournament
  • 61 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
Kyla wrote:
Triads Tournament

Want to join a Triads Tournaments? Simply say, "I am in" on this message thread or message the organizer via private message, when a new tournament is setting up. The tournament organizer, will add you to the interested list as a set team or individual. The first established interested Teams that meet the Entry Conditions (see below) will get priority entrance. First in first serve. You can find a partner in the D12-Matchmaker.

D12-MatchMaker.com PLAYERS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS (click to show)

Entry Conditions (click to show)

The duration of the tournament is unspecified due to how long it takes to start a game or finish. They will be Long Term game settings. (24 hours)

Do not join a tournament if you are unsure if you can not play it throughout till the finals. Expect to Win! You can play with substitutes however. Please read the Tournament Specific Rules regarding this.

Specific Tournament Rules (click to show)

Points and Prizes may vary from tournament to tournament.

Standard Points and Prize (click to show)

Side note: Yes this is plagiarized off Hood, just like the Pairs Tournament except 3v3, is this illegal? Requested by Henris_1
Madagascarter wrote:
In but need a team also always check the small print! It says you have to pay £50 to play! Just Joking. ;)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
huskers01 wrote:
Deepdaleduck,dwcalvert,husker01 are in as a team. Team name is "Triple Threat "
Jimi wrote:
I will play with mosi and ryter

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
1. Triple Threat (Deepdaleduck, dwcalvert and husker0)
2. NONAME (Jimi, simomosi and ryter)

(assuming mosi is simomosi)
FraSur wrote:
Jonesy3204 + ruffrider + Frasur = Team! Team JoruFra? XD Please Kyla proceed! :)