Tournament
  • 323 posts
  • Page 22 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
Double Elimination 1v1 DeathMatch Tournament. Hoodlum Donating 5000 tokens to winner.
# of players 32

BRACKET

There will be 5 games each per opponent for each round. The winner moves on when he/she wins 3 outta 5. I (organizer) will add you manually to games, and adjust results on the bracket visual

Entry conditions. All players allowed to join the tournament, Just say you are in. high attendance reputation will get priority to secure spots if the situation arises of last spots.. I (organizer) will add you manually to games, and adjust results.

Entry conditions. All players allowed to join the tournament, Just say you are in. high attendance reputation will get priority to secure spots if the situation arises of last spots.

Participants

seeds will be shuffled at start of tournament
01. @Hoodlum
02. @KoE_Doja
03 @allthingsmustpass
04 @dough_boy
05 @gotjack
06 @GM_Archiee
07 @Valhalla
08 @superdovla
09 @cawtey101
10 @vorple
11 @Tennesseelogman
12 @nickdabubble
13 @andymech
14 @vodkamikebid
15 @Sygmassacre
16 @pdbq
17 @elysium5
18 @hooboy11
19 @Problemchild96
20 @Davor
21 @checkmate
22 @SN007
23 @phillberto
24 @clydesdale444
25 @calebdecker
26 @coco
27 @machine55
28 @simomosi
29 @DurandalBlue
30 @mxDev
31 @riskllama
32 @GeneralHalsey

BRACKET
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
ty all for participating. tournament is now full. names will be entered in the bracket and shuffled. and games will be set up. gla

edit..1 spot left..had checkmate down twice
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
sfclimbers wrote:
I'm in

That was weird. Didn't notice additional posts, still showed as half full on page 1, then my post bumped me to the last page, showing full roster. Hope it was enjoyable :)