• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cody224 wrote:
It says click the black bar but i've never been able to find it. Lol i've clicked every black bar on screen and it doesnt work for me.
4myGod wrote:
it's the black bar at the very bottom. What browser do you have?
4myGod wrote:
ok, I actually don't test any of my pages on Internet Explorer, it's so hard to make things work for them. I'd recommend firefox or google chrome for the time being.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I will be updating the code for the entire game page soon and when I do that I will be testing it on IE also, so I will be getting rid of all the pesky IE bugs.
cody224 wrote:
Thanks 4mygod. And its ok, I think im gonna stick with windows 8 for now.
iainmaclean wrote:
Hi,
I also cant find the log - any chance you could post a screen shot with an arrow to show where to click?
I'm using firefox 3.6 on win 7.
Really interested as i cant for the life of me understand 1 of the games I played in and want to see how the last turn played out!
Thanks!
Iain
Seph wrote:
To view the game log you have to click the black bar with the timer on it.
cody224 wrote:
Yea, I tried clicking it but it still wont work. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually, haha.
cody224 wrote:
Found the game log!!! It only took me about 5 months,haha. I got tired of internet explorer, so i switched to google chrome. I guess thats why it wasnt working, cause of explorer 8.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, I never finished the site for IE. Hopefully soon I can get around to it, sorry guys. lol