• 1 post
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Using our referrer program you will get up to 500 tokens per member you invite. As well if they purchase a premium account you will get 1 month premium free!

Now the key is, how do you get these new members? You can find a referral link on your Referral Program page. Go to "My Account" then click "Referral Program" on the left.

You can take that link and give it to your friends on facebook. You can also try posting a blog about Risk and about the site. You can post articles on free article sites, you can put the link on a friends website. You can go to forums you visit and tell them to join using your link. Whenever someone does that you will get more people referred under your account, meaning more tokens and free premium.

You are not only helping yourself but helping everyone, the more users we have here playing games, the more games we are able to play and the quicker they will fill up.

Here is a good example of a blog I wrote to advertise the site a bit, I however didn't use my referral link because I didn't really care, I care more about just getting more live game players:
http://freeriskonline.blogspot.com/2010/09/playing-risk-online-for-free.html

DO NOT SPAM
Do not copy articles on multiple sites though, and do not spam forums. It will ruin our reputation and nobody is going to click your link. If we find out you've spammed about us there will most likely be a penalty to your account.