A fun new use for tokens
  • 176 posts
  • Page 12 of 12
elysium5 wrote:
You are already in, dough;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Token Battle game #13 is over.
https://dominating12.com/game/795595

Congrat's FraSur! 1800 tokens have been added to your account.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats to OldDogGen, winner of Token Battle Game 14!

10,800 tokens have been added to your account as requested.
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
Congrats to OldDogGen, winner of Token Battle Game 14!

10,800 tokens have been added to your account as requested.

wrong game link

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
I didn't even link it, just typed the game number...wonder how that happened.
Matty wrote:
Yes, it converts "game ###" automatically to a link (where ### is a number).
So if you just type the words game 600000, then it will spontanuously link to a d12 game that slacky won :)

If you don't want the auto link, type "Congrats to OldDogGen, winner of Token Battle Game #14!"
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks, Matty.