Stupid Host
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
For some reason emails aren't working, this has made it impossible for new members to join. I've been wondering why our member count hasn't been increasing but instead decreasing even though I'm advertising. I realized after some thought I haven't been receiving email notifications when I get messages either. Then I tried to register myself and no email.

So the problem is the emails, I am trying to fix the problem and I've contacted the host and they gave me some BS until I showed them the error then they said "oh yeah we updated ..." then they said they fixed it but so far nothing. SO I will contact them again and try to get this worked out.

4myGod wrote:
Ok, I talked to the again and pressed the issue and they told me to switch to port 25 from 26, then that didn't work so they said "ok we will open up port 25 for you".... so they opened up the port and now it works again.

3 months ago they told me to switch to 26, and it worked fine, I'm tired of their random updates screwing things up. I just lost like 2 weeks of google advertising money because the new members couldn't get email notifications.
cody224 wrote:
I'll tell some of my friends on cc about this site. Im sure they will be interested and come check it out.
thaithai wrote:
that is good.but this site don't sell premium yet so it is hard to hold them.noone want have only 4 active game.
Jeremyja wrote:
It's still impossible to register I think, there is no validation email.
teegee wrote:
just got an odd email.. but the game is still active and 3 winners???

Hello teegee,
Game 1673 is finished! The winner(s): Conquer-Queen,Emmdizzle,teegee
4myGod wrote:
lol, congratz?

I will have to look into those emails, I think they've been out of order for a while.