to avoid who clone acc
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
thaithai wrote:
i want to know who is friend of any member.i will void the game that emmdizzle and teegee join .because they are friend in real life.
they never att together.
example 4mygod and hugs are friend in real life ,i won't join the game 4mygod and hugs join.
example emmdizzle and teegee too.
i mean if 4mygod ad hugs to this game.i avoid the game hugs, 4mygod join.
i need button to show who ad who.my english is bad.
4myGod wrote:
Lol, you are quite paranoid. I am not biased in my attacks. I want to win, even against Hugs. Why would I team up with Hugs? I have to attack him eventually to win. If I only team up to kill everyone else, I can do that with anyone, it doesn't need to be a friend. So it doesn't matter if I am in a game with a friend or not.

I made an alliance with tehranimobile once as you saw. It doesn't matter who it is.

Also, I don't think teegee and Emmdizzle are real life friends, I think they are just friends online.
thaithai wrote:
but i need that button.i will avoid the game that emmdizzle and teegee join.i and u 4mygod have lose them once.
i don't hate them.but i don't like them.
nvm chatting is good strategy
lionheart wrote:
It is good that you are competitive thai but this is only a game, I attacked you before and you have accused me of letting rgenandt win before when my attack was not going to let rgen win.

Don't take it so seriously thai
rgenandt wrote:
Yea, have fun! Sometimes I want to beat the guy that's my friend more than I want to beat a random player I don't know :-)
teegee wrote:
when I play against emmdizzle, I build stacks against his borders coz I know he is a great player and if you look at the logs you will see I do attack him, I just want to make sure I will beat him, but I do have a tendancy to be cautious with all good players
teegee wrote:
I never took any offense thaithai :)
It's no secret that emmdizzle and me are team mates on another gaming website, so i have a pretty good idea how he plays. I was trying to explain my strategy to beat him here because here we are not team mates, until they bring out team games.
And don't be too quiet, if you think or see someone blatantly cheating or you suspect it, i think we would all like to know
4myGod wrote:
No reason to beat yourself up, you are a good guy thaithai. You have a lot of personality. Just want to have fun.
1771 wrote:
just a quick reply i have a brother and a cousin on this website and i will kill them quickly if i can because i know they are very skilled so my chances of winning the game is increased by getting them out.
nuftoby wrote:
i am biased. if two opponents are equally strong then i attack the higher skilled and one. :P

he he he