• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
DiabloP wrote:
What should we do about players who leave early? This often happens to me when a player is losing they just leave the game. I will then have to wait 6 minutes for the game to end. This is very annoying when you just want to play a quick one on one match. I wish there was a report button to report such players. what do you guys normally do about this. this even happens when I'm playing with reputable players who have been playing for a long time.
supiachao wrote:
Are you talking about 2p?

Just ask admin for help with the report button.
Matty wrote:
Two remarks:
1. We might as well add a report option for that so that their attendance score goes down more (these reports should not be seconded by other players, but preferable there should be a check of the other player missing at least his last turn).
2. In the future (at least premium-) users should be able to set attendance and fair play requirements on their games, so that players who frequently miss turns find themselves unable to join all games.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria