• 22 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
aeronautic wrote:
An edit has been added, perhaps useful anyway for other purposes.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
I re-edited my previous message in answer to you Aero.

Anyway Matty torn to pieces every hope to have Missions implemented exactly as they are in the board game. But I think Assassination gametype must be funny as well, and probably even more fair.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
I don't want to ruin a good idea. But I also don't want to make you waiste time on something that I don't see coming.

Maybe there is a way to get missions working properly cross map. All it takes is a brilliant idea. But for now I don't see it yet.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Okay, I made some suggestion of making Highlighted Regions / Territories where this would help when there is no name for a region, but as assignation seems the best direction, this would be a bit pointless.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Pop94 wrote:
I think, game mode with missions would be great..More interesting than only deatmatch and capitals. Some of you said that is not fair when someone have easy and someone hard mission. That is luck, nothing is fair here! Starting drops aren't fair, dice aren't fair, cards also aren't fair if you talk like that. Simply , risk is mix of skill and luck, you cant eliminate luck as a big factor..I vote up for new gamemode with missions.
aeronautic wrote:
aero
assignation
That should be assassination !
Strategery wrote:
If we were to introduce a new mode of play, I would suggest getting rid of the dice. Make it a predictable even trade of armies. One attacking army eliminates one defending army. The attacker chooses how many armies to attack with.

It would be a little like Diplomacy in that regard.