How bad have your dices treated you?
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Raedgh wrote:
You think your dice once was so bad that you still can't believe it was even possible? I'm sure you're not the only one there! Let's see who has hit the record.
Who's the Worst Dice Champion?
Im old school , I still believe in respect
aeronautic wrote:
Evidence? Game Number?

I have seen other threads about this in the forums, but can't seem to find them right now.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
badbug wrote:
 Game: Game 554505

View Log, last two turns. 

Round 9: Electric blue kills 14, loses 1  (7ish territories)

Round 10: Electric blue kills 8, loses 1  (5ish territories)

The worst part is, he needed both of those turns back to back to win. Had he killed 12 and lost 3, not good enough. Had he killed the 14 on the first turn, but went 4 and 4 on the second.....

It went from a total guaranteed win, to a crushing defeat in the grossest possible fashion. Back 2 back turns of utter garbage.

HammerTime wrote:
the worse dice that i remember (sorry dont know game number) but i had 38 men against 19 to win the game...i lost he had 2 left still so i lost 37 to his 17
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
aeronautic wrote:
@badbug, ElectricBlue is a "she".
"a lucky she"!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Strategery wrote:
This was one of those attacks where had I won it, I'd have the game. I gave myself an extra 10 troops as buffer. And it wasn't enough...

Serpent's Pass (Strategery) attacks Ba Sing Se (Levowsky) killing 16 troops, losing 28.

4960epic wrote:
1 Nov, 02:37:16 Las Tunas (momagajic) attacks Moron (4960epic) killing 73 troops, losing 38.
A grim day for my men, a total slaughter even in victory.
Matty wrote:
@Epic, it's that territorie's name, it makes me chuckle every time. Why would someone ever choose to make his stand there...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria