• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
TP_knighty wrote:
is it poosible to implement paysafecard payment where i play poker i always pay with paysafecard much easier than paypal well lol tbh i dont even know how to use paypal ;D thx inadvance if nothing more for answer ;D
TP_knighty wrote:
oops sorry maybe it should be under random department 5am here im sleepy ;D
Cireon wrote:
No, it should have been in the suggestions & feedback forum, but that's alright.

About paysafecard... what you have to know about payment methods is that they require money to be ran. Either they take money per transaction, or - which is not unlikely for paysafecard - a fixed fee over time. Since this is a relatively small site, it can't afford offering many different payment methods, and Paypal happens to be an easy and I think relatively cheap way of dealing with payments.

Of course, I can not speak for the owners of this site and I also have no experience with setting up payment systems myself, so they can probably give a better answer.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
aeronautic wrote:
I also don't know the "ins & outs" of the payment set up, but I do know that Paypal is set up to take the payments, but you don't have to pay through a Paypal account nor do you have to set up an account to be able to pay, you can pay directly with a Credit / Debit card.
Purchase Premium
After choosing the Membership Length Option, click the Buy Now button to go to the payment page. Payment is collected by paypal.com where you can either pay directly with a Credit / Debit card or use your Paypal account.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
TP_knighty wrote:
now u got me to the point thats the whole problem lol no debit credit card im a caveman lol ;D but anyway ty both :P