top 12 team players
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
huskers01 wrote:
I think it would be nice if you (d12) started compiling a list of the best team players or teams in general just like the list thats out now. I play more team games than I do singles games. I think it would be interesting to find out where you would fall on that list or if you made it at all. There's lots of great players on this sight.
Matty wrote:
Being a good team player requires good team mates.

Maybe we'll get to a list of tournament winners, there you can then see a number of winning teams (and runner ups).
But would that mean everything?

There's not that much team game competition on this site - random team games often don't have predefined teams, so these don't say that much. There's only the occasional tourney...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
huskers01 wrote:
It was just a thought. I play with same partner 90 percent of the time. Just some kind of stat would be nice. Thx for the reply
Cireon wrote:
If you can figure out some nice and meaningful way of calculating team scores, I will surely do everything to include it in the future automatic Dominating 12 calculation ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card