read the title
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4960epic wrote:
It seems as though all interest for same time capitals games has been lost. I know when I first joined I was attracted to same time games as many others were because they wanted to try it out, and most of all get a chance to beat spartakus. It seems like no one is willing to just join to try anymore. Its a learned game type, you have to play to learn all the tricks, and earn your stripes that way. Can I get anyone to try something new? Its great for trying it out as a beginner especially because you have little to lose and lots to gain. As for higher ranks, captain and above, it is however a point drain if you are just starting out...
zaovisier wrote:
Just joined a long term same time capitals game per invitation from hoodlum. It was the most literal definition of cutthroat ive ever experienced and will never play that format again. *game 533917
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry zaovisier. i remember the same thing happened to me tonne's of times, lost 100's of games because i didn't ask questions, i tried to learn all the tricks on my own because i'm stubborn, but then i did make progress quickly once players offered to give me strategy tips..tho they killed me a few hundred times first. heck, im still losing plenty of live games playing with a bad connection. just a game mode you despise or learn to love. sorry for the invite, i sent a whole bunch out trying to fill the last spot to get the game going. lesson learnt, or if ya want some tips, giz a shout.

stripes earned(as epic says) here's my history of experience as a new player on d12 regarding sametime games. funny to read now.

http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1799&board=19
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman