• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Basically no-one saw it anyway.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
Not really true.

He posted it everywhere in the forum, which is spam. I removed it because it was spam, I didn't even bothered to read the entire content.

For as far as I understand it it was just a rant because he was angry for losing a game because of dice (in his opinion, probably he made mistakes as well, but I don't know about that).

I'll close this topic now. Making concerns about dice is perfectly fine (there is a good topic for that).
Complaining is also OK (just don't spam it everywhere), but you won't really learn things from complaining, so it's kinda useless.
Asking for feedback on how to deal with situations if you (seem to) have terrible dice is a good thing to do actually.

But ranting and spamming isn't, regardless of the content.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
Just a rant about the dice with no mathematical statistics to back it up and a lot of condescending comments to go along with it.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"