1 Player 2 Accounts
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Akfiz wrote:

I don't have to say anything.

Check out the attacks history.

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=487969

Unfortunately, there were no admins online.
Fendi wrote:
Actually, it'd be very helpful if you explained to us what the issue is. We can't do all the work.

And next time, please send the game to a moderator or admin for review even if no one is online. They will get to it when they have time.
Akfiz wrote:
Red and Black cooperated with each other / is the same person.

Well there was a lot of claims who of teaming.

But the only claim I've made is red is black.
And the only claim blue made is red is black.

All other claims like "blue was black" or "green is blue" and so on came from red to cause confusion, which would make sense since he (being only one person) would try to cover his tracks.
Looking at the game log you can find that these other claims are silly and unfounded.

1) Half the game black had 7 troops on greenland and red had 1 troop on scandinavia, black never attaked red even though this one would make a full territory.

2) During the game; Black had 7 troops on US, red 5 on Central America and I had 8 in Brasil. Red reinforced and attacked me so that black could take Central America and make a whole terriotry.

(That was the one out of a total of two cases when black and red "fought" each other, "fought" because black had 7 and red had 1, it wasn't really a fight but a donation of territory.
At the end of the game, when the game was finally decided black finally attacked scandinavia to prove his "innocence".)

There are more evidence like this even from the beginging of the game, but these are the most obvious cooperative.

I already did, but nothing happed so far, I think blue also reported them for cooperation.
Atlas2001 wrote:
This site seems to invite these cheaters!

Course the internet is such that eliminating this type of cheating is not fully possible.